Topic 1: Social Listening-Thread Wallets


I recently purchased a key lanyard for both my best friend and I from a company called Thread Wallets. I received them in the mail today- and was really impressed by their quality, and with the timing of this assignment I figured it was a perfect opportunity to see what others thought of this brand!

What does this company have going for them you might ask? They have truly captured their market- kids and young adults who are so over carrying a bulky and heavy purse or wallet with them. Thread Wallets products are usable and practical for anyone who is waiting to minimize what they carry around with them. The phone cases, have a attached slot for cash or cards, making it perfect for a light load. Their wallets, are small, compact, and slim. Just enough room for the necessary belongings, but without all the bulk.

I chose to look at twitter and see what people were saying about this brand and their products-I have attached those tweets below. When scrolling through twitter, I saw nothing but fun, interesting photos of the products, along with raving reviews. From a marketing point of view, I think they have really captured their market. I think the challenge the brand will face is that they will need to find a way to differentiate their wallets and phone cases from the regular ones you see on the shelves of Walmart.

So far, they have done this behaving very unique patterns that are on trend.
If I was the manager, I would thank customers for tweeting about us, and possibly even start offering discount codes and rewards for loyal and returning customers, so that they would continue to rave about our products and customer service! I think the key here is continuing to encourage their key market, of young adults to keep talking about them.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush- "Missing the mark"

About Me!