About Me!


To be totally honest, I enrolled in this course for the same reason I enroll in most courses- to fulfill a graduation requirement. However, I know that as an individual in business, I know that this course will be very helpful to my career. While I am not a business marketing major, I am a business management major. I want to start my own property management company, and also expand my family's storage unit business. When it comes to marketing, I am most interesting in learning how to grasp customers attention. What can I do to stand out in this world of so much STUFF?

Outside of college, I am very passionate about my friends! I am a people person, and I love to meet new people and grow relationships with my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush- "Missing the mark"

Topic 1: Social Listening-Thread Wallets